Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Checking in again


The past couple of days have been a bit hectic, so I haven't been able to sit down until now to prep this check in. But finally, I have a moment, so time to face the music. 

What happened since last week:
  • I started doing my XBX exercises in the morning after Monsieur decided to start his 5BX exercises. I'm not sure yet if I prefer doing them first thing in the morning, or with some other aerobic exercise later in the afternoon.
  • No major change in food patterns, except that I still need to avoid getting sweets to have around the house because I don't yet have the French willpower to say "non". 
  • Monsieur and I have decided to go on vacation sometime in September. I feel that I need to step things up so that the vacation photos will not be so disappointing. :(

Weekly weigh-in: 165.0 (-0.5 versus last week and -2.0 to-date) 

Final Grade:   C+

Bottom line:  Things are a bit better, but, as I mentioned last week, the total amount of change since I started this is just too little.

No comments:

Post a Comment