Tuesday, July 1, 2014

R.E.P.O.R.T. card

Luckily, I remembered to weigh myself before anything else this morning.

I had no idea what to expect today. Last week seemed to fly by and I didn't do a good job of recording what I ate. I certainly didn't do much by way of planning what I ate, either.

So, I think we'll have to take these grades with a grain of salt:
  • Real, natural foods: Pass. I recall making dinner a few nights and eating things like salad, rice and some protein.
  • Enjoy the dining experience: No grade.
  • Portion control: Pass. 
  • Only at mealtimes--no snacking: Fail. Some chocolate and a bag of gummy bears went missing last week. 
  • Run around--incorporate exercise naturally: Fail. Monsieur and I went on one after-dinner walk, but other than that, I don't recall doing anything else other than thinking about how I should be exercising.
  • Treat yourself: No grade. 

Weekly weigh-in: 165 (-1.0 lbs versus last week and -2.0 to-date)

Final Grade: YAY!! 

Now I really wish I had done a better job of keeping track of what I ate and how much I exercised so I could keep on doing it. I think I'll just have to stick to the French diet principles and see how next week looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment