Monday, June 30, 2014

Oops

Early this morning, Monsieur declared a vegetable garden emergency and I went out to work in the garden as soon as I got up. Since this was such a different thing to do for me (especially first thing in the morning), I completely forgot that it was Monday and that I was supposed to get on the scale before eating.

Instead, I tended to our overheated vegetables.

Then, I made the bed. I had breakfast. I did some laundry. I went to the grocery store (because I wanted to be prepared for this week's French eating!). I checked the World Cup score (France beat Nigeria.)

At some point during my food shopping it hit me--I had not weighed myself.

By the time I realized, it was definitely much too late.

So, I'm setting an alarm on my phone so I don't forget tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've already planned meals for today through Wednesday. I have to get back to the basics of the French diet--eating real, healthy foods, and being mindful of quantities and enjoying the experience.

Sorry for the mixup!

No comments:

Post a Comment