Monday, June 16, 2014

R.E.P.O.R.T. card



Well, it's Monday again, so it's time to check back in and see how things are going.

So, grades:
  • Real, natural foods: C-
  • Enjoy the dining experience: B- 
  • Portion control: C
  • Only at mealtimes--no snacking: C+
  • Run around--incorporate exercise naturally: B+
  • Treat yourself: C
Last week, despite my best intentions, my menu planning failed. Unexpected invitations or other scheduling snafus meant more take out and (probably) less portion control. 

The only bright spot was a bit more exercise. Two bike rides and at least one long walk (although the pace was definitely leisurely).

Given all that, I wasn't expecting a positive outcome.

Weekly weigh-in: 166 (+0.0 lbs versus last week and -1.0 to-date)

Final Grade: C

I really have to re-focus and re-set this week, especially since we will be going out of town for a long weekend visit to Monsieur's famille.  Time to ask myself if I really want to bother being French or if I've hit my Waterloo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment