Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Checking in

This past week, there were some things I did well, and some that I didn't.


Let's quickly recap:
  • Exercise picked up quite a bit. I dusted off my Wii dance games and probably danced 4 days last week.  3 times I danced for 30-45 minutes, and once for only about 20 minutes. This is something I hope to continue.
  • I decided to do my XBX exercises as a warm-up before starting my Wii dancing. That was good, but since I have to do those every day, it will only work if I dance or do some other exercise that reminds me to do the XBX exercises every day!
  • Most dinners were home-cooked and reasonably healthy. Some lunches were eaten out again. This continues to be an issue.
  • I made a lemon cake last week, and I also bought some peanut butter cups to have as the rare treat. Unfortunately, consumption of both was anything but "rare". Lesson: best to avoid having these things around until I think more like a real French person. Sigh...
Weekly weigh-in: 165.5 (+0.0 versus last week and -1.5 to-date) No change.

Final Grade:   D-

Bottom line:  Relieved that things haven't gotten worse, but really, after all this time, the miniscule to-date change is embarassing. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment