Tuesday, August 5, 2014

R.E.P.O.R.T. card

I may just have to make Tuesday my weigh-in days because I seem to have a hard time remembering to do so on Mondays.  Anyway, here goes:

  • Real, natural foods: So-so. I've eaten out several times over the past week (usually for lunch).
  • Enjoy the dining experience: Pass.
  • Portion control: Pass. 
  • Only at mealtimes--no snacking: So-So. There may have been some snacks...
  • Run around--incorporate exercise naturally: Fail. For some reason, since I came back from Chicago, the last thing I've wanted to do has been to exercise. I mean, not even go for a walk! But I did start my XBX program. Unfortunately, I haven't been consistent. :(
  • Treat yourself: No grade.

Weekly weigh-in: 165 (No change versus last week and -2.0 to-date)

Final Grade: C  Actually, I am a little disappointed because after seeing the scale go up to 165 last week, I was trying to be more careful about what and how much I ate, and mid-week I saw that I'd gone back down to 164.5. I know fluctuating 1/2 a pound is practically negligible, but I was still disappointed that I was back to where I was last week when I stepped on the scale this morning. :(

Bottom line: I think I need to get back into doing some aerobic exercise every day if I want to see the number on the scale go down. 

Le sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment