Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Just Dance

Yesterday, I decided to pull out an old favorite: the Wii and my Just Dance 4 game.




It's been a few months since I last danced around with my Wii and I could tell I was quite out of shape, but it was so much fun!  I probably spent about 35 minutes with that game before switching to the Michael Jackson The Experience game.



I love, love, love Michael Jackson's music and my favorite thing to do is finish up with Thriller.

After about 45 minutes of total aerobic fun I was dripping sweat and my heart was pumping pretty hard. It was definitely a workout. But the best part is it just felt like fun.

Now I'm thinking about adding to my collection of Wii dance-style games.

Perhaps ABBA You Can Dance or else Just Dance 2014, which has Daft Punk & Pharrell Williams on Get Lucky?  I don't think I can go wrong with either!

No comments:

Post a Comment