Monday, May 12, 2014

Lundi: R.E.P.O.R.T. card

Well, I'm a bit worried about this morning's check-in because this weekend there was cake. Delicious cake. Leftover cake.  But let's see what happened...


First, grades:
  • Real, natural foods: C
  • Enjoy the dining experience: B 
  • Portion control: C+
  • Only at mealtimes--no snacking: B+
  • Run around--incorporate exercise naturally: B 
  • Treat yourself: C

Last week was a pretty busy one. It started out pretty well, in terms of quality of meals and dining experience, but as the week wore on and I had more and more things to do to get ready for our weekend party, I started relying more heavily on take-out food. Also, there were several servings of pasta (some fettucine, some pizza). And finally, as I mentioned at the outset, there was cake. Delightful gold cake with chocolate ganache, strawberries and whipped cream filling. Yum. 

So, I'm sort of expecting to see the scale move, and I'm already resolved to recalibrate this week. First thing on my to do list for today (after finishing this post) is to prepare this week's menu and go food shopping.

Anyway, why put off the inevitable. Here goes:

Monday morning weigh-in: 166.5 (0.5 lbs versus last week and -0.5 to-date)

Final Grade: C

I have to say, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the scale result. I honestly was worried it would be a lot worse. I think that I can definitely reverse that this week, as long as I focus on the key French diet principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment