Tuesday, May 27, 2014

R.E.P.O.R.T. card


Time to see how things are going.

So, grades:
  • Real, natural foods: B
  • Enjoy the dining experience: B+ 
  • Portion control: B+
  • Only at mealtimes--no snacking: B+
  • Run around--incorporate exercise naturally: B 
  • Treat yourself: C
Some trends continue. Lunch is still the meal most likely to be eaten out, and that means having less control over the quality of the food (and more temptation to mess up on quantity, as well). Dinners were reasonably good, and there were times when I was very good about portion control. On the downside, though, there was almost an emotional eating problem. Started to indulge in an unhealthy snack just because I was stressed and sad, but caught myself and course corrected. At least that's good!

Weekly weigh-in: 165 (+0.5 lbs versus last week and -2.0 to-date)

Final Grade: B

This week I'm going to focus on building in some exercise every day (even if it's just a walk around our local park) and on menu planning. I was really starting to enjoy seeing that lower number on the scale and I want to see it again, soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment