Tuesday, May 20, 2014

R.E.P.O.R.T. Card


Not sure what to expect this week. Looking back, there were some good things (dinners were mostly had at home, and there was more exercise) but there were still some areas for improvement (again, lunches are not the best and frequently eaten out).

So, grades:
  • Real, natural foods: B
  • Enjoy the dining experience: B 
  • Portion control: B
  • Only at mealtimes--no snacking: B
  • Run around--incorporate exercise naturally: B+ 
  • Treat yourself: B
A few things worth noting: Only two servings of pasta/pizza this week, when I split a chicken penne dish with Maman for lunch on Friday, and later split a pizza Margherita with Monsieur during our 'date night'. Also, I had fish twice last week (homemade Crab Louis and grilled salmon) and I think eating fish definitely helps. Finally, I went for an 8+ mile bike ride on Friday afternoon. I rode for nearly 50 minutes on a mix of flat and slightly hilly land.

Where did it all get me?

Tuesday morning weigh-in: 164.5 (-2.0 lbs versus last week and -2.5 to-date)

Final Grade: B+

I'm actually somewhat shocked by the number on the scale this morning. I have to confess, my tummy was a bit unhappy last night and this morning, after feeling very bloated yesterday, so I don't know how much that may or may not have to do with this reading. In any case, I'll take it! Now I have to make sure that is a real number by keeping up what's working and continuing to ask myself WWFD and adding in some more exercise. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment